Setting Up VPN on Windows XP
1. Click Start, right click My Network Places and select Properties.
2. Click Create a new connection.
3. Click Next then select Connect to the network at my workplace and click Next again to start.
4. Select Virtual Private Network connection and clicl Next.
5. Enter the name of the VPN connection. Whatever name you want will do.
6.Enter host name of the NovelVPN server address “us1.novelvpn.com” (provided in your wellcome email). Then click to Next.
7. Check Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop and hit Finish.
8. Enter your novelvpn VPN account user name and password (provided in your wellcome email). Enable “Save this user name and password for the following users:” and then click Connect.
Thats it! You have finished setting up VPN connection on your Windows XP OS. If you have a support question please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket and we will gladly answer your question.