Setting Up VPN on Windows 7
1. Open the Control Panel. Choose Network and Internet. Choose Network and Sharing Center. Then Click on Setup a new connection or network.
2. Select Connect to a workplace and click to Next.
3. Choose Use my Internet connection (VPN).
4. Now enter the NovelVPN server address (provided in your welcome email) in the Internet address field. Example
us1.novelvpn.com for NovelVPN servers. Then enter NovelVPN” in the Destination name fields. Then click toNext.
5. Enter your boxpn VPN account user name and password (provided in your welcome email). Leave domain empty. Click to Connect.
Thats it! You have finished setting up VPN connection on your Windows 7 OS. If you have a support question please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket and we will gladly answer your question.