Setting Up VPN on Windows Vista
1. Open Start and select Control Panel.
2. Select Network and Internet.
3. Select Network and Sharing Center.
4. Select Set up a connection or network.
5. Select Connect to a workplace and click Next.
6. Select Connect to a Virtual Private Network and click on Next.
7. Fill in the field Internet address with the NovelVPN server address “us1.novelvpn.com” (provided in your wellcome email). Then click to Next.
8.Enter your novelvpn VPN account user name and password (provided in your wellcome email). Enable “Remember this password” and then click Create.
9. Press Connect Now.
Thats it! You have finished setting up VPN connection on your Windows Vista OS. If you have a support question please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket and we will gladly answer your question.