NovelVPN acknowledges and respects your privacy. NovelVPN.com will hold every bit of information provided by you with maximum care and will never use it in ways that you have not consented to.
Personal Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) includes all such information which can be directly linked to an individual e.g. Name, telephone number or email address as well as information about activities directly associated with an individual e.g. Products or Services purchased or used.
PII may be provided to us by you or by someone on your behalf while interacting with us online and offline.
Furthermore, in the course of using NovelVPN services, you or someone else on your behalf may give out information about yourself or give access to your system. This information may include, but not limited to:
- » Names and IP addresses
- » Operating systems
- » Operational logs
We use browser cookies on this web site just like many other organizations to improve the quality of our service. One or more cookies are sent to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and various related information. Generally each browser is setup to accept cookies, but this preference can be changed by resetting your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent or to refuse all cookies.
These cookies facilitate us in collecting some useful information related to your visit to NovelVPN website including:
- » Operating system
- » Browser type
- » Browser language
- » Internet Protocol Address
- » Date and time of visit
- » Referring site (site you visited before coming to our site)
- » URL of pages visited etc
All or some part of this information is linked to PII to improve NovelVPN offerings and provide better service to our customers. Please disable cookies in your browser if you do not wish your navigational patterns being analyzed. However, it is strongly recommended that you enable cookies so that you can properly use NovelVPN services.
How This Information is Used
PII is used by NovelVPN to better understand your needs and interests, conduct business, refine and develop our business, personalize communications, improve services and ensure quality experience for users of the NovelVPN website and services. This information may be used to:
- » Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you
- » Contact you with relevant promotions and information about NovelVPN and affiliated third-parties
- » Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support and information
- » Create and maintain an account and register products and services
- » Measure, analyze and improve our service, the effectiveness of our website and our advertising and marketing
- » Personalize content and advertising
- » Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you
- » Comply with legal requirements
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NovelVPN does not share, sell or rent your personal information with non-affiliated companies or other people apart from Providing products or services you’ve requested for, when you give us permission, or under the following circumstances:
- » In response to court orders, subpoenas, legal process. To defend against legal claims or establish or exercise our legal rights.
- » To provide the information to our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NovelVPN under confidentiality agreements.
Data Protection and Encryption
All PII, public and private keys, passwords are stored in encrypted format, using strong cryptographic algorithms. Appropriate security measures are taken for the protection of this information against unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, destruction or disclosure of data. Access to personal information by NovelVPN employees, contractors and agents is restricted. These officials require that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services but are bound by confidentiality obligations. They may be subjected to disciplinary action, which includes termination and criminal prosecution, upon failing to meet these obligations.
File Sharing Activities and DMCA Notices
You agree that you will not perform any kind of illegal file sharing activities including copyrighted material in jurisdictions where it’s illegal by law namely United Kingdom (UK) , United States (US), Canada, Australia and others. We actively block sharing of copyrighted materials/torrents on our servers as per changing global web policies to keep our service in compliance. As of now, we allow file sharing on Turkey, Sweden, Romania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany (de1 only) and Russian servers. NovelVPN complies with all DMCA notices and in this regard forbids its clients to refrain from such activities.